Tuesday, February 19, 2013

New Finds

There are those that say I am Southern.  But those that really know me well, know that I am Southern to the core.  My Mama and  Daddy raised me to be a Southern lady.  I was fortunate to grow up with great parents, amazing grandparents, a brilliant and funny little sister that I really didn't like much until I was about 32 or so, and some really awesome friends.

I love to share my Southern roots with anyone who will listen, but today y'all have to hear about this.  I found the coolest website.  It's called Bourbon & Boots.  The website I found for them is located at www.bourbonandboots.com.  I am hoping some day I can join their team, be a guest blogger or even feature a product on their website.  I just took about 5 minutes to browse the site, but I've already found gifts for me, gifts for friends and great products that I have purchased that they may want to include on their website.  

If you are near a computer, don't wait......log onto the site and take a look.  For those of you Southerners like me who enjoy a good bourbon and a great pair of boots, you are going to love this amazing site.  I feel like I know them already!

Y'all have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

About Me

My photo
Having been raised with manners and class by a real Southern Belle (which by the way has nothing to do with money), I spend my time trying to make my company always feel welcome and comfortable in my home and at social gatherings I often attend!!!!!!!!